Walker (395) Boulder
Directions: In the walker river canyon on the east side of US 395 at a large pull out between SR 108 and Walker.
1. ***V4/5? The Left arete
2. ***V5/6? The Steep Slab face.
3. ***V7/8? Crystal Arete Start on an
obvious undercling and take the arete feature
near the center of the main face.
4. **V4/5? Start on a small undercling and
work into the right arete. Reachy.
5. ** V5/6? The Right Arete
6. V1 Start on the left side of a slopey "V" and
take it left and up.
7. *V0 SDS on hand edge with a good foot
ledge then go up.
9. ? There's something here.
10. *V1 Jug Start to a slopey rail to the lip.
11. **V2 Start on the big triangle block with
a high heel hook out right, then up the arete.
12. *V1 Low start on the ledge then straight